• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shaun the Sheep Movie

Been with AnyDVD for years...didn't know there was a ripper...I'll be the idiot that needs an explanation. Handbrake and DVDShrink can't do it.

Right click the fox tray icon > rip video DVD to hdd (creates folder structure rip of DVD's and bluray) / rip to image (creates an .ISO image of the disc. DO NOT USE THE ISO RIPPER WITH DVD's. Won't go into the details, but just don't. Anydvd will give you a warning if you try it anyway. ISO is RECOMMENDED for bluray rip).

If it fails, provide an anydvd logfile. That movie is a new release which by the amount of posters currently may have a new protection that isn't properly handled yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Log file:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_E_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    711.3 KB · Views: 1
I can add that the RedBox DVD won't rip to my HD in the theater.
AnyDVD ripper quits with a File IO3 at 15% (at title set 30).
Logfile attached.

Update: The correct Main Movie title played in PowerDVD is title 23. (with no AnyDVD)
I was able to extract that alone using Shrink (in re-author mode only) with AnyDVD exited.
Looking at the disk in that view - it looks like a structural mess. :)

-W

See this post hear the top of the thread?
See all the futile discussion of the AnyDVD ripper?
(sigh)

In case you need it... another logfile for you... Redbox US version... Same issue that others have posted; stopping at 15%...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.5.1_Info_E_Shaun the Sheep.ziplog
    717 KB · Views: 2
This movie has something new on it i cant even get iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe to convert a copy to mp4

This movie has something new on it i cant even get iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe to convert a copy to mp4
Just deselect the bad the bad titles with errors in CloneDVD / CloneDVD mobile, like posted in message #8 in this thread.

In case you need it... another logfile for you... Redbox US version... Same issue that others have posted; stopping at 15%...
Just deselect the bad the bad titles with errors in CloneDVD / CloneDVD mobile, like posted in message #8 in this thread.

Update: The correct Main Movie title played in PowerDVD is title 23. (with no AnyDVD)
I was able to extract that alone using Shrink (in re-author mode only) with AnyDVD exited.
Looking at the disk in that view - it looks like a structural mess. :)

-W
When you say "shrink" I am working on the assumption you mean "DVDShrink". How did you get it to even open the disk? With AnyDVD running it fails immediately, but if I shut it down it hangs at 10%.

Thanks!
(aware I am asking about a 3rd party program here)

When you say "shrink" I am working on the assumption you mean "DVDShrink". How did you get it to even open the disk? With AnyDVD running it fails immediately, but if I shut it down it hangs at 10%.

Thanks!
(aware I am asking about a 3rd party program here)

The answer is in my post: re-authpr mode ONLY.
Do not open the disk in full disk mode at all.
-W

The answer is in my post: re-authpr mode ONLY.
Do not open the disk in full disk mode at all.
-W
Thank you. I read your post, but I have never used re-author mode without first opening the disk. I tried it and was able to browse/use the disk in re-author mode without doing that. I learned something new today!

This solution did work! I ripped just that title to a folder then ripped that folder to an MP4.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it!

Thanks to McBoned for posting the fix for this problem in post #8 of this thread. Selecting the 1:25:21 length file worked for me, too.

Thanks to McBoned for posting the fix for this problem in post #8 of this thread. Selecting the 1:25:21 length file worked for me, too.
I'm sure that would work if you owned CloneDVD, but that is an additional program.

The point of AnyDVD/HD is so that you can use the disk as if it isn't copy-protected.....isn't it?

I'm sure that would work if you owned CloneDVD, but that is an additional program.

The point of AnyDVD/HD is so that you can use the disk as if it isn't copy-protected.....isn't it?
CloneDVD is a *very helpful* addition. You really shouldn't miss it out.
Anyway, please try AnyDVD 7.6.5.2, this should fix the problem for everyone.

CloneDVD is a *very helpful* addition. You really shouldn't miss it out.
Anyway, please try AnyDVD 7.6.5.2, this should fix the problem for everyone.

Tried AnyDVD 7.6.5.2 beta on the BD version to a directory. Seems to work ok. However, Handbrake shows 264 mpls. I didn't see one with the exact length of 1:25:21. Anyone know the correct mpls number?

Tried AnyDVD 7.6.5.2 beta on the BD version to a directory. Seems to work ok. However, Handbrake shows 264 mpls. I didn't see one with the exact length of 1:25:21. Anyone know the correct mpls number?

BD is totally irrelevant to this forum.
Yes... both disks are round. That's where it ends.
-W

Try CloneBD. :rolleyes:

Back