• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

shaking video from hard disk

krustyreturns

Hi all,

I'm new to anydvd and dvdclone but I love the products.

I have noticed with some older dvd's I have (monsters inc & mulan) that when I copy them to my hard drive the copy works fine. But when I play them back from the hard drive the video shakes, its especially noticeable when the image is still, like the displaying of the disney logo at the beginning of the film.

Is there a way to fix this? Is this special to SOME disney dvd's (other disney dvd's I have worked fine). Could it be because this disks are scratched (although they plan and copy fine).

I'm using anydvd and clonedvd. Anydvd's setting are all default.

thanks

. Could it be because this disks are scratched (although they plan and copy fine).

No. And I don't believe this is an issue with Anydvd and Clonedvd, but rather an issue with either a setting in your playback software (possibly the deinterlacing method used) or a limitation of your display.

@ krustyreturns,

Have you ensured that your undisclosed computer Playback/Viewing software program has the newest most current Updates installed? Also have you ensured that your Audio Sound Card and Video Card has the newest most current Updates installed? Also ensure that you have the newest most current version of Microsoft DirectX (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113).

Regards,
Coaster

I am using VMC to play the dvd file. I have downloaded the newest drivers.

It seems strange to me that out of all the dvd's I have archived, that only these two show the shaking, but if you all are confident it is not the dvd archive software, I'll look elsewhere. Thanks for the input.

Back