• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sex and the City problem

bwana

The blu-ray disk will not play. The opening screen that says high definition plays, then the FBI warning plays, then black screen. Ripping to hard disk or ripping to iso results in the same problem. Quitting anyDVDHD and running powerdvd alone gives the same problem.

No problems with an other titles.

PowerDVD 7.3 3319a
AnyDVDHD latest version
vista32

log from anydvdhd attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_I_SEX_CITY_MOVIE_EXT.zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Update your PowerDVD, it's quite possible it's one of those films that won't play back in a version that's nearly a year old
I'd also recommend updating the firmware on your drive and get the latest graphics card drivers

is there a way to get this old version to work side-by-side with the new version. Before i go that route and start tearing out my hair.

no, as it's an update of the same version, but you can just install the newer version and then reinstall 3319a if it doesn't work or install version 8 which will work at the same time as 7.3

the only way you could have the older version of powerdvd with a newer one was if you had version 7 and 8 but not two version 7

EDIT: YOUR FASTER THEN ME

arcsoft TMT is better anyhow. glad i tried it.

arcsoft TMT is better anyhow. glad i tried it.
Well just make sure you don't sneeze or walk past you computer to many times otherwise it'll probably stop working and start making your system crash

no, as it's an update of the same version, but you can just install the newer version and then reinstall 3319a if it doesn't work or install version 8 which will work at the same time as 7.3

I have found if I remux the disc most films will play from the HDD with 3319a. Since I started using pdvd 8 ISOs are now my prefered way to store and play. I keep 3319a installed sometimes the remuxing process fails. I can check it before I convert to ISO.

Back