• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ empty page

MysticSyon

I'm having trouble viewing Disney +.
Do you have any advice on this?
The error message that appears is: "Could not retrieve the page content"

I'm having trouble viewing Disney +.
Do you have any advice on this?
The error message that appears is: "Could not retrieve the page content"
Not without a log file and a bit of a better in detailed explanation.

her is a logfil made just after disneyp error

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    218.5 KB · Views: 2
Yes, I can confirm this error. It has been occurring on Disney+ since Thursday 29 July 2021. With the official download version, as well as with the beta versions 1.1.5.7 and 1.1.5.8.

"Error: The page content could not be retrieved."

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.8.astlog
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I was using beta 1.1.5.2 when I encountered the error.So I thought about looking for a new version and found the beta 1.1.5.8.
Now I have installed the latest official version (1.1.5.0) and everything works thanks.
P.S. I hope there is a new stable official release soon.

I have disabled the creation of the log file. (Also because I don't know where to find it).
I hope these images will help you.
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMYU_-l36EjW9nIyDsmsNvj9RP4AOE9WLgDIPLv
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JWNxiJPK13po2NP28
The log will always be created in the same folder where the download goes to...
Otherwise, if you don't want to create one along each download, you can always create one by going to the upper left corner, File-Create logfile.

I hope there is a new stable official release soon.
I too, there is only one number left (1.1.5.9) till the next stable one (1.1.6.0), but since there are some bugs and the Pro version might also still be in the works it might take a while.

I too, there is only one number left (1.1.5.9) till the next stable one (1.1.6.0), but since there are some bugs and the Pro version might also still be in the works it might take a while.
That's why I'm pausing on doing any downloads for awhile, until the bugs are located and fixed.

:)

Can always end up releasing beta version 1.1.5.10 if more than one beta release is needed :sneaky:

In this case, the beta designation is true for anystream. I know people are used to exceptionally stable beta releases for other redfox products but it's good to remember that anystream is still very new and developing new functionality. Beta in this case means there are definitely going to be hiccups as they work through the issues. Just the nature of the beast.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

That is a very smart approach, I would not use it either until a stable release is posted.
Hulu and HBO max are both still in beta, So anyone that uses them does so at their own risk.

To be honest I think there needs to be a stable release that does not include the new providers (or new functionality) that is also kept up to date. This could produce a more stable experience for the basic version of the program going forward. Right now it's all just a bit messy and somewhat confusing, especially if you are a newer user/customer.

Unfortunately, that's part of the problem. If too many people skip betas, problems don't get noticed. And everyone has to wait a bit longer for "stable".

I think we are already waiting a bit longer for stable so in the end it's the same experience for us the end user? Maybe have a small pool of designated testers? I would do that just to assist and I am sure others would as well.

To be honest I think there needs to be a stable release that does not include the new providers (or new functionality) that is also kept up to date. This could produce a more stable experience for the basic version of the program going forward. Right now it's all just a bit messy and somewhat confusing, especially if you are a newer user/customer.
What is currently really happening, is not so much, that AnyStream is unstable, but more that a few providers are constantly changing and tweaking their protocols and we need to adapt AnyStream accordingly.
Disney+ (which I believe this thread is mainly about, the thread-title is - or was - ambiguous) changed some internals.

Back