• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Settings

percyg

:confused: Hello all, can someone direct me to a post where i can find settings for
anydvd and clonedvd2? I would like to copy my dvds as if ther are the original I want to have the previews and have them play in most dvd players. Thanks for reading :bowdown:

:confused: Hello all, can someone direct me to a post where i can find settings for
anydvd and clonedvd2? I would like to copy my dvds as if ther are the original I want to have the previews and have them play in most dvd players. Thanks for reading :bowdown:

The help menu (top right of each page) within the program is staightforward and is very informational.
Right clicking items on the pages as you go thru them will display an explanation of the feature. (CloneDVD and AnyDVD have this feature)

i'd choose

anydvd on default setting
clonedvd on 2nd option (middle button) also make sure on the top right that preserve menu's is ticked

Back