• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Settings screen opens on boot up

idaho

I have AnyDVD-HD on two W-7 computers. On one but not the other the SETTINGS screen opens automatically every time it is booted.
A setting I am missing :confused:

Is "Show information window for new media" checked? Do you have a disc inserted in the PC you're rebooting? Is "Automount last image" checked in VCD?

Autostart was checked. That took care of it/ thought it allowed the program to start and not the POPUP screen.. Pretty obvious in retrospect:bang:
Thanks

Autostart was checked. That took care of it/ thought it allowed the program to start and not the POPUP screen.. Pretty obvious in retrospect:bang:
Thanks
Actually, "Autostart" does just allow the program to start; it's not what's causing your popup. More than likely either (a) you have a disc in the drive or (b) you're auto-mounting an ISO; that plus "Show information window for new media" causes the popup...

I had the same problem a while back, and it turned out I had another program that was also launching AnyDVD.exe at start up, (So AnyDVD was being run twice at start up).
Might not be the issue here, but worth checking.

Back