• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

~seraphim falls~

gtmorgan

doh: ~SERAPHIM FALLS~ HAVE 2 PLAYERS~ONKYO & A BLURAY DISC PLAYER. SERAPHIM FALLS CAN NOT PLAY ON ONKYO DV-CP702. PLAYS PARTIALLY ON BLURAY DISC PLAYER. MADE 4 ATTEMPTS. 4 DIFFERENT DISCS. SAME RESULTS. NO START OF PLAY ON ONKYO. HAS A SUPER ANTI CLIMAX ON BLURAY DISC PLAYER. AND AM SCREAMING TO GET TO THE END OF THIS FREAKING MOVIE. IT'S A GREAT MOVIE. DO THEY KILL EACH OTHER. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS. DON'T TELL. SIMPLY FRUSTRATED. DO ANY OF YOU GENIUSES KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A GOOD ~ SERAPHIM FALLS ~DISC OR IS IT A WISH UPON A STAR THINGY HERE. ARE ALL THE ~ SERAPHIM FALLS ~ DISCS BAD AND DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE HBO/STARS/CINEMAX WHATEVER THINGY SHOWING ? CAUSE I GOT RID OF THOSE GUYS. AND SO THAT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE.
NEED 2 GET 2 END OF THIS MOVIE. SO FAR IT'S PRETTY DAMNED GOOD BUDDING ON GREAT.

doh: ~SERAPHIM FALLS~ HAVE 2 PLAYERS~ONKYO & A BLURAY DISC PLAYER. SERAPHIM FALLS CAN NOT PLAY ON ONKYO DV-CP702. PLAYS PARTIALLY ON BLURAY DISC PLAYER. MADE 4 ATTEMPTS. 4 DIFFERENT DISCS. SAME RESULTS. NO START OF PLAY ON ONKYO. HAS A SUPER ANTI CLIMAX ON BLURAY DISC PLAYER. AND AM SCREAMING TO GET TO THE END OF THIS FREAKING MOVIE. IT'S A GREAT MOVIE. DO THEY KILL EACH OTHER. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS. DON'T TELL. SIMPLY FRUSTRATED. DO ANY OF YOU GENIUSES KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A GOOD ~ SERAPHIM FALLS ~DISC OR IS IT A WISH UPON A STAR THINGY HERE. ARE ALL THE ~ SERAPHIM FALLS ~ DISCS BAD AND DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE HBO/STARS/CINEMAX WHATEVER THINGY SHOWING ? CAUSE I GOT RID OF THOSE GUYS. AND SO THAT'S AN IMPOSSIBLE.
NEED 2 GET 2 END OF THIS MOVIE. SO FAR IT'S PRETTY DAMNED GOOD BUDDING ON GREAT.

I'm a bit confused so please let me sure I understand this correctly.

(1) You are playing attempting to play a BD disc on your Onkyo player and also your BD player and in both cases it is failing? If it's a BD disc then of course it won't play on the Onkyo player since it isn't a BD player.

(2) These are the original disc having problems playing? If yes then I have no answer for you other than the discs were badly manufactured, damaged at some point, or it's an issue with your standalone BD player.

Lastly, pretty please, could you save us all our eyesight and not post in all capitals. :)

Last edited:
i'd like to know what brand of bluray player he's using.
also,i've never heard of onkyo-is it some cheapo brand?

Onkyo has been around for many years. They are better known for their home audio (mid-range) equipment.

Back