• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Separate license for Desktop and Laptop?

joeyooser

Does anyone know slysoft's policy for whether I need to buy two copies, one for my desktop and one for my laptop?

Unfortunately, the xbox drive does not want to work quite right on my desktop, but it does work on the laptop for whatever reason. Otherwise all ripping would be on the desktop.

Does anyone know slysoft's policy for whether I need to buy two copies, one for my desktop and one for my laptop?

Unfortunately, the xbox drive does not want to work quite right on my desktop, but it does work on the laptop for whatever reason. Otherwise all ripping would be on the desktop.

This will help you out with your question.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=158

You can use the same key on 2 PC's but you cannot use the program on the 2 PC's at the same time.

Back