• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SEEMINGLY out of Topic: Region Free for Internet with an "IP Simulator"

A

A Pal

Hello,

I have a suggestion for a new SlySoft product: some websites, especially US-American ones, and their media contents are region-restricted (e.g. ABC, CBS, Pandora). In reverse, some other sites cannot be accessed by computers with an American IP.

YES :agree: , you can use proxies and IP-hiding software, but good proxies are difficult to find/use, and IP-hiding software often selects a random IP (you cannot tell it you want the IP of a particular country), because its main purpose is to hide the real IP and not to bypass region restrictions.

And YES :agree: , this has nothing to do with playing and copying discs, the main purpose of SlySoft products. But it has to do with bypassing region restrictions to get access to media contents (like in the case of DVDs and Blu-Ray discs), so this is only SEEMINGLY out of topic, in my opinion.

Therefore I would like to suggest Slysoft to release a program that can simulate IP's of different countries, so that after DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, the Internet becomes region free, too.

Thank you and many greetings, :)

A Pal

Back