• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

See No Evil (UK Blu-ray) "Copy Detected"

Title: See No Evil
Format: Blu-ray
Region: ABC (UK)
Problem: When attempting to play film in PowerDVD, the following message appears: "Copy Detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)." It plays fine with AnyDVD disabled.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.4_Info_H_SEE NO EVIL.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
@Pete your magic has been requested

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Title: See No Evil
Format: Blu-ray
Region: ABC (UK)
Problem: When attempting to play film in PowerDVD, the following message appears: "Copy Detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)." It plays fine with AnyDVD disabled.

Thanks so far, can you please create another log file now and post again?

Thanks so far, can you please create another log file now and post again?
Sure thing! Same playback issue as before, but the new log file is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_H_SEE NO EVIL.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Sure thing! Same playback issue as before, but the new log file is attached.
OK, should be all good now.
Meanwhile you installed an older version of AnyDVD, was there trouble with the beta?

Thanks, all good now! And no - no trouble with the beta. That was just me troubleshooting, trying an earlier version to see if it allowed the disc to play.

It wouldn't, playlist issues such as yours are handled primarily through the OPD, separate from the AnyDVD versions. Infact if the OPD wouldn't have allowed for full menu playback, it's a BETA version that then initially would contain the fix to allow full menu playback in combination with the OPD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It wouldn't, playlist issues such as yours are handled primarily through the OPD, separate from the AnyDVD versions. Infact if the OPD wouldn't have allowed for full menu playback, it's a BETA version that then initially would contain the fix to allow full menu playback in combination with the OPD.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk
Yeah, that's what I suspected - but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Thanks once again!

Back