• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Seasons Greetings

ZARTT

Merry Christmas, and a Happy and prosperous New Year to all the many people involved with making and supporting SlySoft products.
Your products have provided me with many years of enjoyment.
The SlySoft brand name is one that is respected for its continuous support of the software it develops.
Rock-on in 2013.

Art Haughey:bowdown:

If I was Santa, Verance and Sony would get tons of coal for the holiday for forcing Cinavia on the licensed Blu ray players/software and Blu ray discs/dvds.

But, with the cost of things, Verance and Sony would probably be happy with the coal, and profit off the sale of it!!

:(

If I was Santa, Verance and Sony would get tons of coal for the holiday for forcing Cinavia on the licensed Blu ray players/software and Blu ray discs/dvds.

But, with the cost of things, Verance and Sony would probably be happy with the coal, and profit off the sale of it!!

:(

Ohh, we should not forget AACSLA and rovi, if not coal they should get wood at least.

Back