• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Search Movie "Up" on Disney+

Kesgraveboy

I have been trying to find the movie "Up" on Disney+ but the search button will not activate up to press. This is the same on Netflix as well. Any 2 letter word will not activate the search button. Did find "Up" on Disney+ by looking through the line of movies below, but took some time to find it.I know there is properly not many Movies or TV Shows with 2 letter titles. But all you can do is keep looking, unless any one know different.

I have same issue. Two characters limit is less for Chinese.

Search strings usually are 3 or more characters. You would end up with half the D+ library :LOL::LOL:

not tried it but have u had a go at including the release year in your search. Usually works on usenet etc for me

Try a search for "The Up" If UP is in the title it will most probably find it.

I was going to add that I had the same issue with X2 on D+ but tried searching by one of the characters names, in this case Xavier, and it came up with the other X-Men titles... just a thought.

Some Chinese show only 2 characters, it is difficult to find it. Because Chinese don't have something like "the" in English.

Some Chinese show only 2 characters, it is difficult to find it. Because Chinese don't have something like "the" in English.
I am sure there is a character in the Chinese language that would suffice.Did you try it?

I tried to find the Disney Movie "Up" with quotes and it worked fine now. Thank You

Back