• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Search items and 45%" issue with AP

DQ

I have had this before and always gotten around it but it is happening again and I cannot get around it this time.

I am trying to pull something from AP. It is something I have to search for to locate. When I click on it from the search results (it's a show with episodes) it starts to load the series but it hangs at 45%. I have tried it many times and it always hangs. I have also deleted the "RedFox" folder in "C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local" to blow out the cache and that did not change things.

So essentially I cannot pull down this series. Although I am trying now to play it in a browser so it shows on the continue to watch list so I can click it from there vs. search. I will report back to say if that worked or not.

So that little trick worked. So the issue seems to be with some stuff when you click on it from a search specifically.

So that little trick worked. So the issue seems to be with some stuff when you click on it from a search specifically.

My work around has always been to push the "Watch Now" button (after the search results populate) and then I get a pop-up failure box. The season I selected then loads and the 45% freeze is no longer doing its thing.

My work around has always been to push the "Watch Now" button (after the search results populate) and then I get a pop-up failure box. The season I selected then loads and the 45% freeze is no longer doing its thing.

Ohhh that's a good one. Much easier then getting it in the continue list. Much appreciated.

Back