• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SD only on rental

If this is elsewhere can someone point me in the right direction

Simply - have four live rentals on Pr*me. Craft only shows SD ratios other three show HD ratios.

When I tried to process Craft initially it showed HD ratio but then got "unable to process video license" and since then SD only

Any ideas.

Thank you

R

Not without an AnyStream logfile of the affected title. Please try again, and if it fails (again) click Menu > create logfile and attach it here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If this is elsewhere can someone point me in the right direction

Simply - have four live rentals on Pr*me. Craft only shows SD ratios other three show HD ratios.

When I tried to process Craft initially it showed HD ratio but then got "unable to process video license" and since then SD only

Any ideas.

Thank you

R
Are you referring to Blumhouse's The Craft: Legacy? I too rented in HD and it will only give me the option to download SD. I Canceled my rental for the time being while I figure out whats happening so I'm not out $6 for the rental. I've attached my log file but not sure it'll tell anything as I didn't proceed with the download.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0.astlog
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
I tested the 4K UHD one this morning and that one did download 1080P. Avoid the HD one during rental.

While 4K is AnyStream's limitation, the HD issue seems more like something caused by Amazon.

Thanks for replying Prospere. I’m absolutely fine with 1080P and don’t need the movie in 4K. I had just wanted to share my results in case anyone else wants this movie. That way they can ensure they rent the correct one from Amazon.

Thanks for replying Prospere. I’m absolutely fine with 1080P and don’t need the movie in 4K. I had just wanted to share my results in case anyone else wants this movie. That way they can ensure they rent the correct one from Amazon.
Sure (y)

Back