• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Script not working

Vertigo1

Hi,

Got reclock all up and running and seems to work fine, now trying to use an adapted version of the RunEvents script to force a refresh rate change but nothing at all is happening. Not sure if the script isn't running or is running but has errors. In an attempt to find out I enabled logging but can't see any log file being generated.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

EDIT:
Right, have discovered that the script is running correctly, the problem is that the "yellow" trigger condition never seems to happen. Even if I reset ReClock's databases, if I then run a 23.976fps movie with the refresh at 50Hz (i.e. I want the script to switch to 24Hz), the icon just alternates between green and red once a second for about a minute and then goes solid green. Presume the alternating is reclock sorting itself out and then goes green when it "locks" on? If so, why no yellow to trigger the script?

Sorry but I'm very confused.

Last edited:
Hi,

Got reclock all up and running and seems to work fine, now trying to use an adapted version of the RunEvents script to force a refresh rate change but nothing at all is happening. Not sure if the script isn't running or is running but has errors. In an attempt to find out I enabled logging but can't see any log file being generated.

Any help greatly appreciated :)

EDIT:
Right, have discovered that the script is running correctly, the problem is that the "yellow" trigger condition never seems to happen. Even if I reset ReClock's databases, if I then run a 23.976fps movie with the refresh at 50Hz (i.e. I want the script to switch to 24Hz), the icon just alternates between green and red once a second for about a minute and then goes solid green. Presume the alternating is reclock sorting itself out and then goes green when it "locks" on? If so, why no yellow to trigger the script?

Sorry but I'm very confused.
Modify the accepted media speed in PCM mode. With default settings, 5% is allowed. Set it to 1%.

James, you're a genius, works a treat!

Got another weird problem now tho. Basically I'm using MCE 2005 in the UK so my default refresh rate is 50Hz for PAL TV.

Now with reclock it all works beautifully so I have the display at 50Hz until I run a 23.976fps AVI or MKV file at which point the script switches the refresh to 24Hz and then reclock locks onto that. When I stop the video it resets my refresh rate to 50Hz. Superb.

Except it only works with MCE in windowed mode. If I run it full screen then as soon as I run the 23.976fps file, it sits there switching backwards and forwards between 50Hz and 24Hz refresh endlessly and I have to CTRL-ALT-DEL out of it.

Any idea why this might be? Thanks in advance for any advice :)

EDIT: worked it out - it's damn MCE changing the refresh rate back to 50Hz all the time and fighting with Reclock in an endless loop :(

Last edited:
Back