SCREENPASS 'THE FULL TREATMENT ' powerhousefilms/indicator-tried AnyDVD 8.2.3.0

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by jon jones, Mar 28, 2018.

1. jon jones

jon jones Well-Known Member

cant play backup .iso 'screenpass' ?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I really don't know how to help you based on that information. "Can't play" can mean a million different things.

3. jon jones

when i mount it wont play,is a m2ts file asking if playing a backup called 0194.m2ts inside the BDMV dir, when anydvd is running movie wont start straight from disk
    UPDATE: when i close anydvd it does play the movie with windvd,but that .m2ts file is still there when i open the bluray (playing the actual disk) and browse the folders , If i close anydvd,start movie with windvd it plays,then if i start anydvd while movie playing it stops it.
    Seems to be case on the last powerhouse/indicator releases-as I have same issues with them also
    NOTE:HAVE NOW TRIED WITH AnyDVD 8.2.3.0 BUT GET SAME PROBLEM

4. Pete

There is a change in Screen Pass handling coming up for the next version of AnyDVD.
    It's not specifically targeted at your odd problem, but related and maybe worth a try.

5. jon jones

Thanks will give it a try,have another powerhouse and thats same as all other new powerhouse blurays,with having the same 0194.m2ts inside the BDMV dir ,its as if its even detected that a rip tool 'has' been used in past,as its there soon as i put the disk in,and will not play at all if anydvd is running,or started mid movie
    @Pete edited

6. Pete

BTW: please don't post external links to images (imgur) here.
    You can simply attach images to posts here and display them inline. Better for security and easier for the readers.

7. jon jones

tried beta and can play this and ones mentioned in pm pete

8. Pete

Wow, that makes me happier, now :)