• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screenpass Help, patriots day, usa

1000% it may have worked for you this time but that's not how you get around playlist obfuscation and it very likely might not work for the user at hand, Olympic. When users mention playlists on the forum they may not exist on a different version of that title or if they do, they may be just one of the fake ones. Renaming playlists also won't tell AnyDVD how to do it the right way for everyone. Which is where logfiles come in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

As Ch3vr0n said thats just a "hack" for this particular disc for people who are stuck with a messed up Fab and/or pirated rip.

AnyDVD handles this particular disc perfectly, if you have a disc that it doesn't handle then post a logfile from the original disc and it will be fixed quickly and properly for all current and future users.

If you don't have the original disc and/or don't use AnyDVD then there is really no point posting here.
AnyDVD users with the original disc don't need "hacks" they get the proper fix.

1000% it may have worked for you this time but that's not how you get around playlist obfuscation and it very likely might not work for the user at hand, Olympic. When users mention playlists on the forum they may not exist on a different version of that title or if they do, they may be just one of the fake ones. Renaming playlists also won't tell AnyDVD how to do it the right way for everyone. Which is where logfiles come in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

This is true. Now that AnyDVD has been updated for this, you don't need to mess around with the playlists. It was much faster in my case to just swap it that way since it works for this movie, but that's not a sustainable strategy since it's not supposed to work--it just works for this one. The only reason that worked is because they roll a quick DTS audio logo/bumper clip before the movie so it's easy to just swap it out, but it's designed not to be that easy, and most movies don't have that.

I don't know why Sony/movie companies hate Home Theater PCs so much. Do they really think people want to horde discs in this day and age? They're killing themselves. They could easily make this a selling point of the movies the same way UltraViolet, etc. works.

Back