• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screenpass? Happy Birthday to me

Steve55

Logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_E_HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME_B119FBFE_00000000.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Logfile attached
That's a log file from a copy, not the original, so it's difficult to say.
But yes, it has Screen Pass. And it looks to me like it's handled fine.
Any problem?

Hi Pete

Yes it was an ISO so here this time is the logfile from the -original- disk and a screenprint of what I see in CloneBD.

Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.5.0_Info_D_HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME_B119FBFE_4D33CC9C.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Oh, yes - that's one of those cheap Screen Pass types (only one clip instead of many, correct playlist easy to identify by just staring at it).
Seems CloneBD doesn't remove the other playlists from view in this case - it's a rare type of Screen Pass.

In this case, you'll have to select the playlist shown in AnyDVD's status window (554).

Hi Pete
That makes sense, thanks, what was worrying me a tiny bit was that the disk also has a couple of extras (down at the bottom after a zillion copies of the movie) and I thought, if I cant trust CloneBD for the main movie can I trust it for the extras. Just paranoia.
Thanks again, Steve

Back