• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen ratio issue

Lemonjan

I have an 'old' DVD in 16:9 screen ration. If I 'copy' the DVD as ISO to HDD the video is afterwards more as 4:3 and not 16:9 screen. CloneDVD is detecting the 16:9, but I have no chance to adjust that.
More older DVD with 4:3 ration are correct displayed afterwards.
Thanks for any hint.

CDVD or CDVD Mobile? The latter has a letterbox zoom option near the bottom left of the output screen. Just a shot in the dark.
B

Hi B, thanks for this hint...hmmm. I'm still playing with the CDVDMobile to get the best result. Yes, you are right there you have the option to choose / adjust the output. I'm wondering why the CDVD is not copying 1:1 the DVD, espcially when I want to have an iso file as an ouput!

No solution yet? Shooting in the dark again, The TV or receiver may be auto selecting the wrong aspect ratio on copy only. If you check the TV's aspect ratio it may be revealing. Long ago I set mine to 'just scan' and that stopped my issues.
GL!
BTW the log file of an original disc(not copy)might catch the 'big guys' eyes.
B

Back