• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen Protection on The Killing - Region B Season 4 (3 Disc Set) [Blu-ray]

world123

Hello,
I purchased Seasons 3 and 4 of The Killing [Blu-ray] Region B from USA Amazon. I used AnyDVD_8.1.9.4 and PowerDVD 15. I was able to save a full version (Season 3) using CloneBD 1.1.7.0 and it plays back on PowerDVD15 with no problems. However, my saved Season 4 shows a blinking screen and nothing else. I am guessing the problem may be a Screen Protection. Attached is screencapture of my AnyDVD settings and the logs for Season 4.

I have successfully saved full copies of Region B Blu-Rays before. This Season 4 is my first "failure". The saved full version for Season 4 does playback on VSO's Media Player 1.6.12.052, but PowerDVD 15 is my default player.

Thank You.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_settings.jpg
    AnyDVD_settings.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.1.9.4_Info_G_The Killing Season 4 Disc 1_Region B.ziplog
    527.6 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.9.4_Info_G_The Killing Season 4 Disc 2_Region B.ziplog
    528.3 KB · Views: 2
Update: I found problem and not Screen Protection!

Back