Screen Pass security MIGHT be on Justice League disc, Needs to be removed if it's on it

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by gameowl, Apr 27, 2018.

1. gameowl

gameowl Well-Known Member

Hello Pete and the Red Fox team. I have Justice League US North American disc 1080p bluray. And it has screen pass security on it. I need it removed please. Here in this post, is the original movie disc log file created by AnyDVD HD attached. Thank you very much!

Attached Files:

2. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

What makes you think it has? Did you try CloneBD?

3. gameowl

I transcoded it with CloneBD for a full disc copy to burn to bluray. And it burnt fine in the process. I tried playing with PowerDVD14 Ultra. All I got was a black screen and so did my HDTV bluray player. But it played the movie trailers fine first, the black screen came when the bluray main menu was suppose to show but It didn't. I will re-copy with CloneBD and play the disc again with PowerDVD 14 Ultra. But this time I will save the CloneBD Log file after copied with CloneBD and upload it to the CloneBD forums for further analysis.

4. gameowl

As strange as it's been. I just re-ripped the movie with AnyDVD HD, and transcoded it again with CloneBD to a full disk burn to bluray. And now everything works fine with the movie. Odd. But all is well now.