• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen Pass Protection on Outlander Season 2

world123

Outlander Season 2 purchased from Amazon. Protected files (5 disks) and Blu-Ray disks do not play beyond Black Screen using PowerDVD 15 and 16. Same Black Screen from playing iso of completed disk from CloneBD. I used AnyDVD_v8.2.2.0 and CloneBD_v1.1.9.1 beta.

Attached are the five zip files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_T_OUTLANDER_S2_D1.ziplog
    297 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_T_OUTLANDER_S2_D2.ziplog
    292.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_T_OUTLANDER_S2_D3.ziplog
    340.4 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_T_OUTLANDER_S2_D4.ziplog
    283.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.2.2.0_Info_T_OUTLANDER_S2_D5.ziplog
    289.6 KB · Views: 3
Can you please post a JAR folder of one of the discs (zip it and attach to reply)?

I don't believe there's any screenpass protection in Outlander S2, at least not from Amazon.com.

Can you please post a JAR folder of one of the discs (zip it and attach to reply)?
Here you go. Btw, I was able to play the Protected files using VSO's player.

Attachments

• JAR.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
Just to confirm: there really is no Screen Pass on it. It's a Sony release and so far I've never seen Sony use the Sony Screen Pass protection.
There was also no particular fix targeted at this disc, seems like a coincidence/temporary glitch.

Back