• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen Goes Blank

kquinn

Hello,
I have just recently purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I am a little behind the times. I do not like Windows XP and am using Windows 98. My question is, whenever I open my cd or dvd tray my screen goes blank for a second. This didn't start happening until I installed these programs. Is anyone else having this problem and if so what have you done about it.
I am also having problems with my cd's and dvd's freezing and tray not ejecting. I'm not sure if it is my hardware or this software?
Any help would be appreciated.
Tech dude,
Kquinn:confused:

Hello,
I have just recently purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD. I am a little behind the times. I do not like Windows XP and am using Windows 98. My question is, whenever I open my cd or dvd tray my screen goes blank for a second. This didn't start happening until I installed these programs. Is anyone else having this problem and if so what have you done about it.
I am also having problems with my cd's and dvd's freezing and tray not ejecting. I'm not sure if it is my hardware or this software?
Any help would be appreciated.
Tech dude,
Kquinn:confused:

CloneDVD is not running unless you have started the program. AnyDVD does run in the background, so if any of them are causing a conflict, it would be AnyDVD. You can just right-click and exit AnyDVD and see if the problem persists. Also, you probably have a software conflict between AnyDVD and something else on your system.

This is not an advertisement, just a statement. I too was hesitant about moving from 98 to XP. I don't like getting the M$ latest and greatest until they've fixed some of their bugs. But I built a new machine and put Pro SP2 on it. 98 has too many glitches. XP is much more stable. What didn't you like about it?

Last edited:
This is not an advertisement, just a statement. I too was hesitant about moving from 98 to XP. I don't like getting the M$ latest and greatest until they've fixed some of their bugs. But I built a new machine and put Pro SP2 on it. 98 has too many glitches. XP is much more stable. What didn't you like about it?

You could always try Windows 2000. I used it for a long time till I took a Windows XP course in college. Been using XP since (3.5 - 4 years). I now a lot of people who still use 2000 though.

I am a little behind the times. I do not like Windows XP and am using Windows 98.

A little behind the times?? 98 blows, dump that pig and put something decent on. That's your whole problem, get rid of that and get rid of your problems, it's that easy. :agree:

Back