• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Screen Door Jesus

Giljorak

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.6)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2257136 sectors (4408 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SCREEN_DOOR_JESUS
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
Just sharing as I did not see its information listed.

No CSS? Hmmm after a quick google it looks like one of those hokey religious movies. Explains the lack of protection.

No CSS? Hmmm after a quick google it looks like one of those hokey religious movies. Explains the lack of protection.

Actually, I've run across a few movies as of late that have no CSS on them. In most cases they were direct to video movies or made for TV movies later released on DVD.

The description of Screen Door Jesus actually looks somewhat interesting. I'd never heard of it.

The debut feature from award-winning writer/director Kirk Davis, Screen Door Jesus, is a wry, comedic observation of religion, race and the “damnable” struggle between the ideals of faith and the confusing and often contradictory moral issues of everyday life. As entertaining as it is thought provoking, Screen Door Jesus shines a light on religion, exposing the many grey areas.

Now and then I need something that makes me think a little more. :)

Back