• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Scrambled image during HD playback?

Socio

XBox 360’s HD-DVD, Powerdvd 7.3 Ultra and AnyHD DVD with WinXP, ATI X850XT video card to Sony 24 inch CRT which is 1080P capable monitor.

Does not work I get sound but the picture is scrambled, tried the VGA out and the DVI to VGA out and it is scrambed either way. I tried using powerstrip to set monitor to 1080p and the picture is still scrambled.

I have tried both King Kong and Jarhead with the same results however it plays regular DVD's just fine.

Any ideas?

OK I managed to get my setup working which now is;

XBox 360’s HD-DVD, Powerdvd 6.5 and AnyDVD HD with WinXP, ATI X850XT video card to 24 inch 1080P capable monitor.

PowerDVD7.3 would not work with that set up but switched to 6.5 and it seems to be working. There is a drawback however; even though I could not get a picture with 7.3 I could get audio and the sound was considerably better like night and day better than what I am getting with 6.5.

Like I said seems to be working;

Noob HD DVD question; I have not seen HD DVD yet and I expected to see and image like HDTV, widescreen with no bars on top and bottom however both Jarhead and King Kong have bars top and bottom is this indicative of HD DVD?

Also has anyone found a way to navigate that U-Control with PowerDVD 6.5? I have picture in picture when playing King Kong that I can not seem to get rid of.

Thanks

Back