• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

scanning for playback

walters

I'm a first-time user for this type of software. I'm only trying to play my region 2 dvds - not save them or burn them. How long does the scanning process take on average? I'm trying to determine if it's still scanning (it's been 20 min so far) or if the software isn't working for me. The disc seems to be spinning, etc, but since there's no progress indicator, I don't know. Is the scanning necessary for playback only use?

I'm a first-time user for this type of software. I'm only trying to play my region 2 dvds - not save them or burn them. How long does the scanning process take on average? I'm trying to determine if it's still scanning (it's been 20 min so far) or if the software isn't working for me. The disc seems to be spinning, etc, but since there's no progress indicator, I don't know. Is the scanning necessary for playback only use?
CSS cracking can take long depending on the disc. Make sure to enable the CSS archive, so the results are saved.

u can also see if anydvd is scanning your disc still or not by watching the indicator light on your dvd burner. when anydvd goes to scan it will load up a popup window saying its scanning and the indicator light on your dvd burner will come on. when the light goes off anydvd is done scanning the disc.

Back