Saying file to large

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by CLonegirl, Feb 25, 2007.

1. CLonegirl

CLonegirl Member

i am tring to burn and it keeps saying file to large.to go to clone dvdd options or copy anydvdtitle, HELP ME PLEASE. WHAT DO I DO TO MAKE IT BURN THE DVD...AND NOT WAY FILE TO LARGE.........

THNK YOU IN ADVANCE CLONEGIRL

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

In clonedvd2, near the quality bar, change the drop-down box to "dvd-5", if you're using a regular single layer blank disc.

3. CLonegirl

CLonegirl Member

it is on dvd 5

thank your promt answer, i just checked it and it is on dvd5 and it is still doing it... i have dual layer cd-rom and cd-burner..is there something else that can work please..

thank you again clonegirl

4. CLonegirl

CLonegirl Member

wht is a single

what is a single layer blank disk

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We are assuming you are using CloneDVD2, are you using CloneCD? Which one, you never really said.

6. Webslinger

It's a regular blank dvd-r or dvd+r disc. It holds 4.7 gb.

A double layer blank disc holds 8.5 gb.

7. Webslinger

8. CLonegirl

CLonegirl Member

i found the problem

yes i found the problem. i am using clonedvd2 and i just couldn't figure out why it was not working.......WELL!! when i went to by dvd's i bought cd's instead.. and didn't realize it untill i started reading it again.......i am so very sorry and i am embarresed.:eek: .lol it is working just great..lol god i am so mad at my self

but i would like to thank you all for your prompt attention ....i do like this forum and i promise the next time i ask for help it will be legit...lol

thank you again.clonegirl

p.s. yes i did go and get dvd's :doh: :mad: :eek:

9. Webslinger

10. CLonegirl

CLonegirl Member

thank you so much

Thank you so much for all your help and understanding...and patience

glonegirl

11. Webslinger

You're very welcome, and keep in mind that everyone makes mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself. Take care