• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw IV Problems

Uhhh . . .

I'd prefer finding your Powerdvd disc and reinstalling the program.

I'm not as optimistic as Drinklyeanddie.

True. It might be safer & wiser to just reinstall PowerDVD and not do the system restore.

True. It might be safer & wiser to just reinstall PowerDVD and not do the system restore.

Yes I agree with Webslinger that I wouldn't do a system restore. As a computer tech myself I find it useless and in many cases it causes more problems than before. Who manufactured the machine you bought? You might find a buddy that bought a similar brand PC such as Dell or whatever and see if they have the PowerDVD disk that came with theirs. Usually all OEMs install most of the same software such as PowerDVD, WinDVD, etc etc. OR you can always call up the manufacturer and see if you can obtain a disc from them.

I found my disk. However, It is system recovery disk that reformats the whole computer back to original when bought condition. Which means I would lose all my files. It does not offer an option of reinstalling just the programs (like PowerDvd). So, with that being said, I did a system restore to a point earlier in the evening. PowerDvd and my media center seem to be working ok (I can play dvd's again). Here is my log file with my roxio packets removed. Thanks everyone for your help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Saw_IV.zip
    262.7 KB · Views: 3
Your filters look fine now.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->click the "default" button-->click "ok".

2. Right click the red fox button on your toolbar-->select "rip video dvd to hard disk"
(try again)

Back