• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw IV I am having trouble too.

cybor462

I read the post about this and I did a logfile. Can you help. I uploaded the file.
I also tried just ripping it to hardrive with Anydvd and I got an error saying (navigation Pack 0 VOBU 477 Clone 6)
The movie plays fine on my Home DVD player.
1 Click stopped at the same point each time. Yes I have 4.2 the same as I have read. I also tried DVD shrink and it bombed too.

Thanks

Jim

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_Saw_IV_Unrated.zip
    263.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Maybe you have a bad source disc try another, there has been a problem with sources discs on this movie, are you using CloneDVD2 2.9.1.5?

I have this source only. It plays fine. Could it still be a problem? Please note the error Anydvd gave me. I updated the original post.

I also tried to copy Mr Woodcock and it did the same thing. Strange they would both be bad.

Thanks

Jim

I read the post about this and I did a logfile. Can you help. I uploaded the file

Thanks

Jim

You have quite a few Upper filters installed that are known to be troublesome.

drvmcdb (system32\DRIVERS\drvmcdb.sys), Version: 3.21.48.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: VERITAS Software, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © VERITAS Software, Inc.
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 3.21.48a

sscdbhk5 (system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys), Version: 1.10.61.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: VERITAS Software, Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © VERITAS Software, Inc.
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 1.10.61a

ASAPIW2K (system32\drivers\ASAPIW2k.sys), Version: 6.0.2.27 (6.0.2.0)
Company: Pinnacle Systems GmbH
Product: asapi
Copyright: (c) 1997-2003 by Pinnacle Systems GmbH
Description: ASAPI
FileVersion: 6, 0, 2, 27
ProductVersion: 6, 0, 2, 0

AFS2K (system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys), Version: 3.1.20.0 (3.1.20.0)
Company: Oak Technology Inc.
Product: AFS
Copyright: Copyright (C) Oak Technology Inc.
Description: Audio File System
FileVersion: 3.1.20.1064
ProductVersion: 3.1.20.7(1064)
PrivateBuild: 3.1.20.7(1064)
SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP free build.

MXLW2K (system32\drivers\MXLW2K.sys), Version: 1.0.1.104 (1.0.1.104)
Company: MusicMatch, Inc.
Product: MusicMatch Access Layer
Copyright: Copyright © 2000 MusicMatch, Inc.
Description: MusicMatch Access Layer KMD
FileVersion: 1.0.1.104
ProductVersion: 1.0.1.104

You should remove the filters I listed. Removing these filters will, of course, cause the programs associated with them to not function properly if at all. Reinstalling those programs or manually replacing the registry entries would get them working again.

(1) Create a backup of your registry
(2) Download ImgBurn. It's freeware.
(3) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order and select "drvmcdb" and then click "Remove Selected Filter".
(4) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order and select "sscdbhk5" and then click "Remove Selected Filter".
(5) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order and select "ASAPIW2k" and then click "Remove Selected Filter".
(6) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order and select "AFS2K" and then click "Remove Selected Filter".
(7) Go to Tools | Filter Driver Load Order and select "MXLW2K" and then click "Remove Selected Filter".
(8 ) Reboot
(9) Try to make a backup of the disc

Last edited:
I just updated to the newest 1 Click. So far it is running longer than the old one did. I will see if that is it before going any further. I will post my results.

Thanks

Jim

I just updated to the newest 1 Click. So far it is running longer than the old one did. I will see if that is it before going any further. I will post my results.

Thanks

Jim

Sounds good. If it works then great but down the road you may run into a problem with all those filters. Some people never have any issues while others have many.

i had trouble copying this DVD as well.. but the Source Disk was the problem.. even though that the DVD play flawless in the DVD player Anydvd wasnt able to Rip the DVD.. i updated to beta 6311... and then reboot then, updated to Final 6312.. reboot.. with the same result.... i finally went back and return it and got another and low and behold ..no problem..

At least for this it seems to have worked. With the new 1 Click DVD it burned a good dvd.

Those filters you listed I need most of them. Some are for the sound card, others are for disc burning software, and one is for a music software package I have. Really do not want to disable that stuff.

Hopefully the latest 1 click will do the trick.

Thanks abunch for the help.

Love when a plan comes together.

Jim

At least for this it seems to have worked. With the new 1 Click DVD it burned a good dvd.

Those filters you listed I need most of them. Some are for the sound card, others are for disc burning software, and one is for a music software package I have. Really do not want to disable that stuff.

Hopefully the latest 1 click will do the trick.

Thanks abunch for the help.

Love when a plan comes together.

Jim

Glad to help. :)

Now there's an old quote... I can still remember George Peppard saying that in The A-Team.

Back