• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw III

My current Nero Version is 6.6.0.14 Sony Edition.

If it's 6.6.1.4, that's the latest version (before Nero 7), and you don't need to update. If it's 6.6.0.14, then chances are you need to update to 6.6.1.4.

Update = free

Upgrade = pay

It's definately 6.6.0.14

So do I have a 2 step free path? Or is it endgame = $$

-W ( trying not to be confused OR confusing)

It's definately 6.6.0.14

So do I have a 2 step free path? Or is it endgame = $$

-W ( trying not to be confused OR confusing)

I don't work for Nero (in fact, I'm a little upset with them at the moment), and I can't promise anything, but it seems reasonable to me that you should be able to update to 6.6.1.4 for free. Upgrading to Nero 7.x would cost money.

Last edited:
nero recode 2 for free.

Update-Package 2

* NeroVision Express 3
* Nero Recode 2
* Nero ShowTime 2
* Nero PhotoSnap
* Nero MediaHome

Current version: 3.1.0.25
Release date: January 31st, 2006
Filesize: 36.67 MB (38456328 byte)
MD5 Checksumme: a36f8cf194f56ed808540978690bf3bb

http://www.nero.com/nero6/enu/update.php

OK we have a winner!!!

From that link I got here

http://www.nero.com/nero6/enu/nero-up.php

And Package 2 Indeed did the trick. Nero recode 2 for free!

Thanks guys! And the good news is.. I'm still in Nero 6... so I Can compare re-code to shrink and the BOTH hook to the Nero ROM to burn.

-W

Just an added warning.... I've heard tell that Package one, though still in the 6.x range will hose your ability too hot the Nero-Rom from Shrink - just like Nero 7 won't hook from Shrink. To be safe.... just take Package 2.

-W (only took Package 2)

Back