• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw collection 8.0.3.0 issues

malgus87

I'm having trouble attempting to rip the Saw complete movie collection on blu-ray. For some reason, I was able to rip the movies off the second disc that has the 3rd-5th movies on it using anydvd and handbrake no problem. However, whenever I put the first or third disc in my drive I get stuck with an unending 'your disc will be ready soon' pop up. Whatever is happening is also messing with anydvd, as it won't even let me remove the disc and create a logfile after this happens. It almost seems as though it won't recognize the disc at all, but when I open it up in pavtube it reads and opens just fine. My anydvd is running 8.0.3.0, and I am using an external blu-ray drive. Given this I don't think the disc or drive is defective, but I'm not really familiar with this stuff. If anyone has run into this issue and can help me resolve it or at least get a logfile working I would really appreciate it.

You should try the latest AnyDVD HD beta: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-0-3-1-beta.70085/
I have the Saw seven disc box set and that worked perfectly. Do submit a log too please so more advanced people can help you.

When I ripped my entire Blu-Ray collection I used two drives. A couple of discs weren't recognised on my external drive but were on my internal drive. Is there a firmware update available for your external blu-ray drive at all?

In my years of experience some drives can be a little bit picky with one or two problem discs here and there.

I can rip all the saw movies, except 7..the final chapter....When I put it in the computer disc drive...doesnt even recognize it...anydvd HD doesnt see it...i thought that maybe I have a defective disc...plays in the home bluray player....purchased another bluray copy of saw 7....same thing...must be some type of protection?? cant post a logfile...cause anydvd hd doesnt see it...windows doesnt see either original....

If windows can't see it with anydvd disabled, and it sees other discs fine then you've got your answer right there. Defective disc, exchange it. Preferably from a different location. Just because it plays on a standalone doesn't mean it's fine for ripping.

Each disc is from different source...the DVD of Saw 7 is rippable....but each bluray isnt? 1 from Amazon and the other from Walmart....

A dvd isn't a Blu-ray and a Blu-ray isn't a dvd. Different platforms, different protections. Dvds can have actual bad sectors as a protection, Blu-ray can't. The fact is, if windows can't see the disc with anydvd disabled, then it sure won't with it enabled. Defective disc and/or drive.

Back