• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 4

I too had problems. I updated to 6.3.1.2 and was able to scan the movie but it would not compress less than 98% and i don't know why. The only way I got it on a single layer disk was to reauthor it with dvd shrink 3.2 and ditch the menu and extras.

Before the update it would scan exactly half way and then encounter cycle redundancy errors that are no doubt fabricated.

I too had problems. I updated to 6.3.1.2 and was able to scan the movie but it would not compress less than 98% and i don't know why.

Did you rip first using Anydvd ripper (right click the red fox icon on your toolbar-->select "rip video-dvd to haddisk")? You then import that rip with Shrink. If you didn't do that, you should if you use Shrink.

Last edited:
Back