• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3

Does anyone use DVDShrink in conjucture w/ AnyDVD? I just may need to break down and purchase CloneDVD although I'm a big fan of just getting the movie with the audio/subtitle options I want. Also DVDShrink provides a "deep analysis" of a DVD providing better quality if compression is needed since I don't always use DL DVDs. Anyway, all advice welcome.

For about the last two years I have been using DVD Shrink with AnyDVD. Used to only use DVD Shrink until I started getting "invalid DVD structure". Added ANYDVD, and no problems until this past Tuesday. Now with the fix, all is good.

DVD Shrink is great and cheap.......FREE!

I also could not burn Saw 3 but will retry it since we got the recent update. Hope it works for me now!

Version 6.1.1.3 seems to address the recently reported issues; especially as noted for some of those newer Sony/Lionsgate releases. Have installed AnyDVD on my Mac (under Parallels Desktop / Windows XP)... Works like a charm. Thanks SlySoft!!

Saw3 problem

I've tried backing this title up since it arrived tuesday and tried all versions of Anydvd and keep getting the same error:

at 99% the error comes up "CAN'T OPEN FILE TO READ"

I'm using 1click dvd 5 was wondering if anyone can help

I'm also using ANYDVD 6.1.1.3 thank you

Last edited:
PSGolfer - I also had been using DVD shrink, although, I was unable to open the DVD, getting failed read errors. Using CloneDVD I succeeded, however, I would prefer to use DVDShrink since it IS free, anyone have any steps used for doing this?

after updating the new version saw3 worked fine, however, I would love to know the story behind why it took slysoft 5 days to get the full update version, was it because it was such a hard nut to crack or understaffed at the time or whatever, because this is the first time it took that long for an update.

Hopefully the problems that were presented to us with Saw 3, aren't a sign of things to come. I think we will get a good idea this week with "Open Season" being released.

So if anyone has been able to get saw III copied using dvdshrink, how did you do it? It seems like I might be able to do it with dvd decriptor but I would like to be able to compress it for single layer. I might download the dvd clone, but I do like the features of dvd shrink because I already know how to use all of them and saw III is my first real problem of this sort. When I go to do the first analization, it says cannot read H (where h is my dvd drive) and it does not go any further. It dosent even begin to start. Its the instant I click the button, it wount let me go any further.

Thanks

Having the same issues. DVD Decryptor can read it but shrink won't compress. It gives an immediate error message.

I had problems with several movies until I got the update

copying a vhs to dvd

Does anyone know how to hook up a vcr to a computer? Someone told me I need to hook my computer to a television cable, I can't believe this is necessary.

Does anyone know how to hook up a vcr to a computer? Someone told me I need to hook my computer to a television cable, I can't believe this is necessary.
It is necessary because most computer do not have RCA input cables.:agree:

Nero

I have had problems coping all the latest sony and lionsgate releases.(Saw 3, Gridiron gang, talledaga nights, decent) I don't have clone dvd. I use dvd shrink and never used to have problems. I frequently update but have had no success. when it comes up with the error, it references the nero. I don't have any problems with other releases...does the clone dvd use nero as the burn program or does it do it on it's own? Thanks, any help would be nice.:)

I have had problems coping all the latest sony and lionsgate releases.(Saw 3, Gridiron gang, talledaga nights, decent) I don't have clone dvd. I use dvd shrink and never used to have problems. I frequently update but have had no success. when it comes up with the error, it references the nero. I don't have any problems with other releases...does the clone dvd use nero as the burn program or does it do it on it's own? Thanks, any help would be nice.:)

gallovaliente-
I also only use AnyDVD along with a lot of other free programs that you can get off the net. Saw III I had to do with RipIt4Me because AnyDVD did not have the update at the time.

I also use another free program called VobBlaker to get rid of a lot of blank and unreferenced cells. This is very helpful for Sony pictures and it seems that Lionsgate Films are now in need of this program also.

What I do is right click the little fox head and try to rip it to the hard drive, if that does not work, then I try to use DVDFab Decrypter, and it that does not work I use RipIt4Me.

gallovaliente-
I also only use AnyDVD along with a lot of other free programs that you can get off the net. Saw III I had to do with RipIt4Me because AnyDVD did not have the update at the time.

I also use another free program called VobBlaker to get rid of a lot of blank and unreferenced cells. This is very helpful for Sony pictures and it seems that Lionsgate Films are now in need of this program also.

What I do is right click the little fox head and try to rip it to the hard drive, if that does not work, then I try to use DVDFab Decrypter, and if that does not work I use RipIt4Me.

I backed up The Descent recently with 6.0.9.9 of AnyDVD a week or so ago without any problems. I did the copy with Nero.

Saw 3 Using 1Clickdvdcopy

Using Any DVD And 1ClickDVDCopy I Am Unable To Back Up The Movie Saw 3.

What Is The Fix For This Problem? :mad:

Using Any DVD And 1ClickDVDCopy I Am Unable To Back Up The Movie Saw 3.

What Is The Fix For This Problem? :mad:
1Click will coming out with an update very soon to fix this. Why don't you try the 21 day free trial of CloneDVD2 in the meantime. You might like it.:clap:

Back