• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Saw 3, i burned it using anydvd and clone dvd but it won't play?

Mike2000z28

I had problems initially getting it to even read due to the all the copyright stuff, so i updated to the new version of anydvd and clone dvd and i had no problems and the preview was running fine.

I tried watching the burned disk and the dvd player reads it and says play and then stops and its stuck on stop. Tried burning another copy and the same thing?

Basically the only way i can watch is if i watch the VOB files 1 after another, but thats annoying? Anyway to compress it into a big mpeg or something i can watch instead of watching 4 (35 min clips) of it?

Have you tried Ripit4me? Or also DVDFABDecrypter

I did this movie with Anydvd without a hitch.

I had problems initially getting it to even read due to the all the copyright stuff, so i updated to the new version of anydvd and clone dvd and i had no problems and the preview was running fine.

I tried watching the burned disk and the dvd player reads it and says play and then stops and its stuck on stop. Tried burning another copy and the same thing?

Basically the only way i can watch is if i watch the VOB files 1 after another, but thats annoying? Anyway to compress it into a big mpeg or something i can watch instead of watching 4 (35 min clips) of it?

Anydvd and Clonedvd had no issues with this title.

Since you did not provide the information required from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

I recommend you read
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 fully

Back