• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Save Debug Files From Options/Show Debug Log window

tobar72

It is great I can save a debug log and possibly send it to elby IF I can abort the encode when it is NOT working. I have had problems in past aborting and getting back to 'finished' screen, BUT I have no problem opening transcoder log from options and show debug log when abort doesn't work.

Assuming everyone can get to that window even if abort doesn't work, could you put a 'save log' option in the options/show debug log window that show transcoder results so an appropriate log file can be posted here and email to elby?

Show debug log is enabled though settings, the standard logfile becomes available by holding the ALT button, even works on successful encodes

Back