• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Save cover image

Bubu69

It would be awesome if a cover image would be saved as well. CloneBD shows it at the beginning. That would be great for Media Portal etc.

Bubu

It would be awesome if a cover image would be saved as well. CloneBD shows it at the beginning. That would be great for Media Portal etc.
In what format would it have to be? Any naming convention?

Would be nice for my Plex too, don't think it requires any specific filename or extension. JPG would be fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

In what format would it have to be? Any naming convention?

Thanks Pete :)

I use Media Portal 2 but Media Portal 1 uses a cover manager: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal1/Cover+Manager
Unfortunately it doesn't have all covers but it's possible to get front and back cover.

I suggest to let the user define it in a simple way, maybe with a wildcard:
- simple input field for the filename (e.g. %title% as a parameter which is replaced with the movie title; people then have the possibility adding a prefix or suffix like "HD - ").
- format (jpg, png plus whatever)

That should cover a lot. Usually it was always cover.jpg in the folder where the movie was ripped into. In case of a DVD it was in the same directory as the AUDIO_TS folder.
But if you have a single mkv or mp4 file the user should have the possibility of individual cover names.

That should "cover" the most ;)

Back