• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sata Burners

Title Configuration

Yeah, Clonedvd remembers what you did before. That's normal.
Does VIDEO_TS mean it has a Dvd in the drive even if it is blank?

just a thought on this ... have 2 systems with dual core sata set up as well but do have IDE ... I had attempted to set up an external sata hard drive about a year ago, with no success and gave up, so my knowledge here is very limited. The mention of the ping-pong sound gives me some indication that perhaps your sata set up is confused with having two identical burners in your pc, so I'd check first to make sure that one is set as master and the other a slave. Sounds like your system is confused here as to which drive to be sending the burn data towards and ends up in system limbo ping-ponging away. Sata Raid controller cards sometimes get confused and I'm not into that arena to proffer suggestions, but you might browse the internet and explore this subject. I gave up on a high-end Plextor that I had installed three years ago (IDE) and still new in the box after my sad attempt to figure it out with some glimmered notion of trying it again "someday." I am presuming here that you are indicating that both Plextor burners are internals, and not one internal and one being a Sata external USB. Also, check the spec sheet on the burners to ensure they are fully DVD-R friendly and are friendly to this particular brand ... may need an update from the Verbatim website, not just the firmware burner site ... verbatim brand might not be exactly a friendly to these burners.

Back