• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Samsung Smart Tv

rbev1

Can anyone recommend what setting should I use to make back ups for an external hard drive that can be used on my smart Tv and at what resolution should I set it to ?

Thank You,
Rbev1

That info should be in your TV manual. What filesystem is supported on external devices, what file types and the supported resolution, video coercion and audio codex. It is impossible to "recommend" any settings as each device is different.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

smart tv

;)I have a Samsung Smart TV and a Samsung Blu-ray Smart player. They will play any mode or ext you can put on a disc or a zipstick. Just do a normal backup (anydvd and clonedvd2). The only ext they won`t play is the *.flv. for that you need VLC player. Hope this helps you. Pops

Back