• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Samsung SH-B083L Firmware

treboramb

Hi everybody
I have recently purchased a Samsung SH-B083L BD rom combo for ripping Blu ray discs, and I am trying to use mediacode speed edit to increase my read speed. I have downloaded the latest firmware for my drive from the samsung website but it is a one click firmware upgrade which works fine to update the firmware, but when I try to load it into mediacodespeed edit it gives me a message box saying "firmware file seems to be packed try to unpack it with 7-zip or winrar". I have tried to unpack it but there is no option to unzip or unpack. I have also tried to download the firmware from other sites but i either get redirected to the samsung site or get a 404 not found error. Anyone got an Idea what I can do to get the firmware.
Thanks

Have managed to unpack it now but when i load the bin file into mediacode the option to change read spead is greyed out. Anyone no why.

Have you tried samsungodd.com? That certainly is not zipped.

Back