• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sales this week!

Clams

Best Buy has Verbatim 50 packs for $14.oo

Staples has Sony 100 packs for $22.00

-W (reading my Sunday flyers)

Last time our local Staples had the Sony discs on sale we drove to the store about 30 miles away. Got there and they had NONE. Seems a lady had been shopping in the store and when the loaded the shelf she got a buggy and put every one of them in the buggy. 12 + packs of 100 dvds. The store worker said they knew what she was doing. HA HA. There are quite a few flea market bootleggers around here and I figured she probably was one. I just have to call ahead first to make sure they have them any more. Great find though.

I always call ahead for Staples AND Best Buy.

-W

Sweet. Verbies on sale!

I'd down to less than 300 of them, time to stock back up.

I got a pleasant suprise last night when I went to BB to buy some Verbatim DVD-R disk, when I got to the register the girl said you get a free CD wallet with each pack "let me get them for you". The disk were on sale for $14.38 and the CD wallets retail for $16.49 each equals free disk (almost :D).

Ya.. Verbatim is for "keepers" - Sony is what you use to let kids and grandparents handle the disks. :D

-W

Sony's at Staples

I bought 2 spindles of the 100's blank media from Staples and out of the first 10 or so I burned, they all were bad! I returned both spindles including the opened one and had my money returned. I'll never buy another Sony DVD blank media even though the price was good the product was useless.

I bought 2 spindles of the 100's blank media from Staples and out of the first 10 or so I burned, they all were bad! I returned both spindles including the opened one and had my money returned. I'll never buy another Sony DVD blank media even though the price was good the product was useless.

Made in Malaysia?

No the ones i bought were made in Singapore. But this may not be true at all locations.

Last edited:
Back