• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

S#@w 4 Release Jan. 22

Do you get any error messages if you use Anydvd ripper on the unrated version using 6.3.0.9 beta?

I guess we'll see what his response is but from what he's previously written here he used AnyDVD 6.3.0.9 beta and CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and deselected Title 25.

That's exactly how I did it.

I thought so. I just wanted to make sure since you said you had no problem and people who were trying to use the AnyDVD ripper are having problems. It could cause confusion.

I've only used anydvd and clone for all my backups.I've never tried to rip to HD. It seems to work best for me.

Hope I was helpful for someone.

Yes. In fact, I forwarded (sent a private message) what you wrote to James, and I've included your comment about removing title 25 in the sticky about what discs may not work properly in the top of the forum.

Thank you

Last edited:
Saw4 and a bypass

Got this input from a pilgrim to the support site.
Not a pretty solution but it seems to have worked: 8)

I figured it out if you want to only do the movie which I do, uncheck
the first file, which happens to be chapter 25, and check chapter one which is second in line. It is not in the normal position of one where it usually is.

Yes. In fact, I forwarded (sent a private message) what you wrote to James, and I've included your comment about removing title 25 in the sticky about what discs may not work properly in the top of the forum.

Thank you

Not that it matters but I can re-reconfirm (or how many "re's" there should be) that it works. :clap:

Back