• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

?s about converting movies to play via MCE to the 360

Mr_RIP

It might be in the forums but the 3 letter limitation on searches really mess that up.

Anyways I am converting all my movies to MPEG via the VOB pass thru feature.

I tested this on soem movies and it worked fine. But right now I don't have a 360 anymore and won't until about christmas. So I thought I would just work on converting the rest of my movies over.

But I started noticing some movies have audio options of AC-2 or ac-3/6, and others might have only one of those options and not always AC-2.

So I am starting to worry 360 won't play the AC-3/6 audio viathe Vista Media Center interface when used as an extender. No bigge on a lot of movies but for actions ones I'd like surround sound.

Now will I get not get any audio from those moves ripped with 3/6 or will the 360 pick out just 2 channels?

If this is not the best option then what is. I don't have a beefy machine to dedicate for transcoding and leaving on 24/7.

Thx

Anyone? Someone must be using the vob pass thru.

Back