• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RunEvent.vbs not getting all Parameters

josen

Hey guys,

I've been trying to get my RunEvent.vbs running correctly since a week. Now I have something that works as expected when called from the command line with all documented Parameters like so:

Code:
RunEvent.vbs YELLOW CINEMA 1 1 1920x1080 50 23976 50000 C:\..\

My problem is that the script only gets called from ReClock on Event "STOP" and "QUIT", even though its tray icon is in state YELLOW.

Here is my setup:
- Mediaportal calls ZoomPlayer as external Player
- ZoomPlayer plays File
Renderer: EVR
Decoder: ffdshow for audio/video
Audio-Renderer: Reclock with accept S/PDIF and Notify VBScript and VSYNC for EVR...

Even in the messages I get (debug turned on) I only get Output like this:
- - 1 1 1920x1080 50 - - -

I'm mostly playing Matroska-Files and Avi-Files.

What can I do to make ReClock pass all necessary Arguments?

Greets

This sounds like behavior that could be causing the issue in my post. Not exactly the same in that if you're getting the STOP event, then I would be having my refresh rate returned to 60Hz.... however maybe there's a general problem with events and arguments that are passed.

Back