• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

run two copies

stuntpup

I have a dual boot of vista 64 and xp, and i would really like to run gamejackal in both..
Can i do this without purchasing another licence ?

I mean i obviously will not be able to run both at the same time but they will kind of exist on two pc's, if you get my meaning.

thanks

yup think thats allowed, considering both os'es cant be running at the same time.. so you can only realistically run one copy at one time... which is part of the license i think... they exist on the SAME pc, just different os'es.. dual boot still is 1 pc :)

Quote from EULA

- A user can only install and use Game Jackal with games that are legally obtained and within the bounds of the game's license agreement.
- Game Jackal profiles may only be created with the game's original media.
- Game Jackal profiles may not be swapped, exchanged or otherwise transferred to another Game Jackal user.

- The Game Jackal license allows the user to install and use a single Game Jackal license on a all machines in his own private household.

Back