• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rules Don't Apply

e143slime8

Not sure if I'm seeing movie playing out of sequence, especially between 8 and 12 minute mark. Have uploaded log file for Rules Don't Apply Netflix release.

Am playing through Original Menu tab.

Thanks.

Have checked and rechecked, might be just the movie. Will continue watching tonight to see if it is really a problem or just the way the movie is.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_S_Rules Dont Apply.ziplog
    800.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Not sure if I'm seeing movie playing out of sequence, especially between 8 and 12 minute mark. Have uploaded log file for Rules Don't Apply Netflix release.
No, definitely not. It's a BD+ disc - so far never seen one with Screen Pass, too.
And it's a single-clip movie with a reasonable amount of playlists.

Doesn't indicate to be a screenpass issue. There are only 2 valid playlists on the title. 800 and 850. Likely as usual only minor language differences. How are you playing the title?

Playing through Speed Menu playlist 850 as well as Using "original menu" tab on standalone Panasonic player as well as through Cyberlink on computer loading the .iso file. Will check movie again tonight thinking it's just the crazy editing used in the movie itself using quick editing between scenes. Will let you know how it turns out. (note, also used 8.1.1.2)

Sorry for the delay in update, (life). Finally finished watching and movie is just sloppily edited and confirmed when I read an inidvidual's review on Rotten Tomatoes. However, I did enjoy the movie.

Back