• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RTX 3000 series

Haven't seen any on the 3060ti vs 2080ti but the ones I've seen say it at least beats the 2080 super 8gb.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I literally laughed out loud last night when I read that. RIGHTTTTT. LOL I'm still waiting for a 3080 TI for my b-day.

ah well. That's a new gen. At least (if that's true) i'll have had my top of the line GPU by then hopefully. Still waziting on mine too. Maybe by my b-day too (feb)

They ain't doing so good on this gen. I'm so not concerned about what they might potentially do later this year or more likely next year. I think they'll do a Super refresh long before this thing comes out.

They might surprise you, I know reviewers that have the 4080 in hand, admittedly its a sample and not in production yet but, whoa is it awesome. I cant post the results because it's under an NDA, but I think you will all be shocked. They are also releasing the 3080Ti 20gbs very soon.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's a beast. But right now it hardly matters because they can't even get the 30xx cards out the door. That's my issue.

I'm sure it's a beast. But right now it hardly matters because they can't even get the 30xx cards out the door. That's my issue.
Please do not shoot the messenger but I was told they are not making tons of 3000 series cards because the 4000 series is so much better that people will want them more so they are concentrating on having plenty of 4000 series at launch. And yes there will be a Ti.

No messenger shooting involved but if that's the case they've doomed themselves for 2021 because there's ZERO chance a 40xx series card sees light of day before September at the earliest, assuming that's going to be the Super refresh. They really are a bunch of morons.

No messenger shooting involved but if that's the case they've doomed themselves for 2021 because there's ZERO chance a 40xx series card sees light of day before September at the earliest, assuming that's going to be the Super refresh. They really are a bunch of morons.
That's why they lowered the price on the 3000 series, and the 4000 series will be a 2-year extension before any other cards are released.

They're TRYING to screw this up...
CES is Jan 21st, 2021, it will be a virtual-only convention, but Nvidia will be announcing and talking about the backlog in 3000 series GPUs. If you are interested, it will be live on Zoom, I think you need an invitation but I am not sure.

It'll get reported. Until I can buy a card it hardly matters anyway.

I'll skip the 3080. For HiRes (like 2160x2160 per eye) VR glasses it isn't powerful enough / may be short on Video RAM.

That's why I'm waiting for the 3080ti. I want the memory but I'm not paying 3090 prices.

Back