• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RTX 3000 series

Ummm. Sorry? :D LOL Change your DNS to something useful rather than the useless ISP run DNS servers. You'll find a bigger world. ;)

Link doesn't work for me either. In Germany and Marty is in Aussie-Land.

Link works fine here in Belgium.

@SamuriHL meh, wrong brand and no model number. The 30xx series have hdmi 2.1 which beats even DP 1.4 in terms of bandwidth and allows for uncompressed 4:4:4 signal. My next monitor(s) will need to have hdmi 2.1 and be full Asus or no dice . The money will be staying in my pocket

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes I know it was meant as a joke. No one in their right mind is going to pay 10k+ for an 8K tv right now. And LG notoriously SUCKS in PC mode (4:4:4) anyway, even at 4K. trust me.

As for everyone else, as I said before, fix your DNS problems. :)

Restaurants over here are concerned that guests will stay away after the outdoor season. Maybe they should place same PCs outside with a RX3000 card inside ....:rolleyes:

Sold out by bots in microseconds. Well, screw that.

It’s going to be like that for a while, I mean you going to see that and then look for them on eBay for double the price it happens with every new generation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not like this. I'm not aware of anyone actually being able to get one. I had multiple sites refreshing and by the time I tried to checkout after managing to get one into a cart, it was gone.

Not like this. I'm not aware of anyone actually being able to get one. I had multiple sites refreshing and by the time I tried to checkout after managing to get one into a cart, it was gone.
Because I am old and live on Social security I do not have the option of buying one, but I may get lucky with some of the reviewers I know they may have sympathy for an old man. LOL ( Its called begging) LOL

Best of luck! I will keep my eyes open for one but I'm not going to kill myself for it nor am I going to pay over retail. I'm sitting on 2 turing cards right now, so, screw em if they can't make em available.

Best of luck! I will keep my eyes open for one but I'm not going to kill myself for it nor am I going to pay over retail. I'm sitting on 2 turing cards right now, so, screw em if they can't make em available.
I was very licky, I had a 1080 Strix OC and then a 2080ti Strix so I am not really up to date but I am not in a shithole either, if I live long enough I may get a 3000 series after all the reviewers are done with them, its going to take some luck but I have been lucky before in this exact situation, and even though I could sell the old cards I always donate them to the local high school, they have a PC Building class, its sort of like Tech 101. LOL, and the kids really appreciate the chance to use a decent card, there are a lot of very poor kids where I live and my heart goes out to them.

I was up last night until 6PST this morning and i can tell you for sure not one regular buyer like us got one and as far as I am concerned I will not be buying one at scalpers prices.
MY RTX 2080 is just fine.

That pre-order rush is also why I'm going for the 3090. Not many will probably 'rush' for a $1500 card. Converting $ to € + adding VAT that's € 1800 . Bring it on baby

That pre-order rush is also why I'm going for the 3090. Not many will probably 'rush' for a $1500 card. Converting $ to € + adding VAT that's € 1800 . Bring it on baby

I would not bet on it I could purchase the 3090 But after the 3080 crap I will not go through that again..Just call me I got better things to do.;)

Oh I'm not betting. I don't care if it takes a month after placing in my order to actually get it in my hands, but I Will get one. Probably will up my psu from the AX860i to the AX1600i on top.

Next stop will then be upgrading the monitor, but that'll be when HDMI 2.1 monitor's actually hit the market. Why HDMI 2.1, cause it can use 48Gbps bandwidth which is even more than DP 1.4a, which will allow for 4k @ 120hz

That pre-order rush is also why I'm going for the 3090. Not many will probably 'rush' for a $1500 card. Converting $ to € + adding VAT that's € 1800 emoji1787.png. Bring it on baby

You are very lucky to afford such a card, I am saving every dime for an eye operation, hoping I can get it by the holiday, unlikely but I am hoping. Maybe after I can see again I can figure out a way to make some money.

Back