• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RPC2 drive region code error

Marbles

I have installed AnyDVD 6.1.3.0 on a brand new laptop using Media Center. My DVD drive is Matshita UJ-851S.

See AnyDVD forum. I have posted this to the wrong one. Sorry.

Last edited:
RPC2 region code error

I have installed AnyDVD 6.1.3.0 on a brand new laptop using Media Center. My DVD drive is Matshita UJ-851S.

My current region code is region 4, however, everytime I try to play any other region code movie, I am getting the following AnyDVD error:

'Your drive is an RPC2 drive and it has not been assigned a region code. Try to assign one or try to find an RPC1 patched firmware'.

This error is appearing as soon as the disc in the drive.

At the RPC1 site, my drive is not listed. I have disabled firewalls, uninstalled Pinnacle (as I thought this might have been conflicting and couldn't even get it to work), different drivers through device manager, have even tried assigning a region code through device manager, all to no avail. I just don't seem to be able to get this happening.

Any help would be appreciated, as this is driving me nuts.

PS. Apologies, as I mistakenly sent this through the contact us link. What a nerd! And an even bigger nerd, I have just copied this from the AnyDVD HD forum, I put it in the wrong place!! Sorry everyone.

Back