• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

rogue one

amazing

20170914_170414.jpg here a picture of where the bluray starts and log

Attachments

• rogue one.cbdlog
    401.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
And the problem is?

When encoding back to Blu-ray format CloneBD encodes by file number not by the order of the playlist.
It only encodes in playlist order if outputting to a single file format like mkv

Last edited:
Then why doesnt it encode from the beginning of the movie then

Ne other movie bluray or dvd it always shows beginnig to end of the actual movie

So the bluray shuffles back in Order when it doesn't encode in order?

Then why doesnt it encode from the beginning of the movie then
The disc is a bunch of clips and CloneBD converts them in any order it likes.
The playlists order the clips at playback time.
In this case the main movie consists of multiple clips. There is absolutely no reason for CloneBD to convert them in any specific order (except when doing MP4 or MKV, where the result needs to be in a single file).
CloneBD usually converts the largest clips first, because that way the remaining time can be calculated more precisely.

thankx @Pete i didn't mean ne thing by what i said i just was confused as to why the halfway mark of the movie was being shown first thankx everyone for your kind understanding (y):eek::rolleyes::bowdown:

Back