Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Issues and Bugs' started by Homeworld, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Homeworld

Homeworld Well-Known Member

Not a complaint guys but I've seen you clean this up before with other movies. Having CloneBD automatically detect the right movie Title rather than multiple Title's that have nothing to do with the main movie.

Attached is a picture of the default selection in CloneBD when loading Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. This is something purely cosmetic that could be fixed. I'm just trying to help improve the little things.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Clean what up exactly? You're not saying what the problem is. That's a disney title and having 2 main titles (800 & 801) is perfectly normal. The only difference usually is that the intro text and some signage is usually in a different language.

3. Homeworld

Homeworld Well-Known Member

Just having CloneBD automatically detect the right movie Title by default. Elby have fixed that before, I thought I'd let them know.
    I thought it was pretty obvious just looking at the picture.

4. jwjohnson

jwjohnson Well-Known Member

In this case there is no "right" playlist. Both will work fine. One usually has English graphics and the other(s) have other languages. Usually 800 is correct for English, but I find it helpful to play them in Clone BD preview to determine which one I want.

5. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes, it's known - with this particular disc, CloneBD gets confused. It will get fixed.